Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Weight And Breast Size

User Profile
Hi, all:

Is there any correlation between weight and breast size? Specifically, how much weight does a woman have to lose before she loses a size? I am dying to go down at least one size (to a 34) and have been going to a gym for about three weeks now. So far I've lost six pounds in two weeks Surprised --I guess the weight loss is so gradual it's hard to notice it That puts me at 144 (and maybe less now, one can always hope!). When I was in high school and college I was at 110 (I'm 5'7)--yes, I know I have an unrealistic body image--and was a 34.

My personal trainer (how presumptuous--sp?) suggested that I try on a dress I can't quite fit into once every couple of weeks to get more of an idea about the weight loss. The problem is that, althogh I can get the zipper up to my waist, it's a fight getting it up past the mid-rib or so. When I bought the dresses they fit just fine.

And No, I don't have a scale at home--looking in the mirror is humiliating enough (except when I'm not wearing my glasses Wink .

TIA
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Weight And Breast Size
Well, the best thing for you to do it go out and buy yourself a scale that weighs FAT as well as weight.. ALOT of weight is water weight sometimes going pee a couple of times can mean as much as losing a pound. I have a personal trainer. I don't really have to lose any weight, but I have to get my fat percent down.. My weight is ideal, but I still feel fat, because my fat percent is 33% when it should be like HALF. SINCE my fat percent was 36% my weight has gone down a little bit but it's just because I have been losing alot of water and also gaining alot of muscle.. My trainer figured out that I have actually lost alot more than I thought facturing in the fat percent. ALSO I have lost about 3 inches off of my waist. It's not easy to lose fat but it is easier to lose water when you're just loing water you would look like a skinny fat person.. WHICH is notgood.. ANyway give it a try
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....