Confused hmmm..well i took 4 pregnancy tests that all came out positive..but i dont have a single symptom..im tired but.. i would get tired before i was pregnant too. i took a urine tests at a planned parenthood clinic and it was positive, and i took three tests on my own..but i dont feel pregnant but according to the people at planned parenthood im like 5 or more weeks pregnant..do you think that 4 positives mean im for sure pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Mabel
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: 4 Tests?
peanutcup wrote:
Confused hmmm..well i took 4 pregnancy tests that all came out positive..but i dont have a single symptom..im tired but.. i would get tired before i was pregnant too. i took a urine tests at a planned parenthood clinic and it was positive, and i took three tests on my own..but i dont feel pregnant but according to the people at planned parenthood im like 5 or more weeks pregnant..do you think that 4 positives mean im for sure pregnant?

Seriously? 4 pregnancy tests and you still don't believe it? Girl, be happy you are not puking your guts out all day wondering how you aren't starving to death because you can't keep anything down! Be glad you don't have such intense tiredness you can't manage to make it into work or take care of youself. Be thankful...

But truthfully? This is only a few weeks into it. You have many, many more weeks to feel a multitude of symptoms.

You are pregnant.
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Do You Think That Four Positives...
do you think that four positives is a deffinitate you knocked up?
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yes hun... 4 positive HPTs is a pretty much saying you're pregnant..
false positives rarely happen..and i doubt that you'd get 4 in a row...

so yeah i'm pretty sure you're preg...
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Your pregnant. Be happy:) You are only at week 5 like the others said... you still have a long road ahead of you... I bet you will have signs soon enough... and than you will wish you didnt have any Razz

Congrats Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I didn't get signs until i was about a7-8 weeks along. Besides being tired all the time at first. Then came the wonderful sickness! That hasn't gone away yet! Errr! lol
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you are pregnant :] no matter how much you dont feel it you are
i had no sighs at al until about 9 weeks when i was spotting a little
after that i still had no signs
my boobs grew Smile but they never hurt that much. i got morning sickeness twice and thats it
im 18 weeks 6 days and still feel fine. except for back aches Sad oww
but its normal to not feel pregnant right away
believe me though...you will feel it eventually!
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm 19 weeks, and half the time, I still don't feel pregnant! I had very little in the way of symptoms the first trimester, just fatigue beginning around 7 weeks or so. I never got morning sickness. I only got sore breasts around 9 weeks and then it just lasted for a week. Now, I feel slight flutters and movement and am beginning to get a small belly, but I still don't really "feel" pregnant. Somehow, I thought I'd feel different and just know I was pregnant, but that's obviously not the case with me! I'm just happy to have had a relatively smooth symptom-free pregnancy so far!
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
your are def pregnant, iw as like that with my son i took about 6 tests. my daughter i found out the day i missed my period, i didnt feel pregnant at all for a couple weeks i was 4 wks and some days, but by 6 weeks the morning sickness hit me. so just wait lol. the misery will begin soon enough.
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Supporter
Be happy Very Happy i did the same thing as you. I took one didnt believe it , went to the store and bought a pack of three and took two more then i believed it. then a week later i took the last one lol and it was still positive
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It takes time to take it all in.

I'm almost 18 weeks and there are days where i dont feel pregnant! then i look at my ever expanding belly!!! Laughing
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
hey, i am almost 40 weeks and am as big as a house and even i have my moments of normalcy. of course, with me it's probably just forgetfulness, lol.
|

replied September 4th, 2009
i m 5 wks pregnant but i also dont feel pregnant
i only feel tired n exausted sometimes
otherwise its ok.i get worried that perhaps my pregnancy will result ion abortion or something or the embryo is not viable.but lets see wat happens.the journey has just begun.i hope all goes well.
|

replied November 19th, 2009
Im not the only one
im also around 5 weeks pregnant, not much signs, i feel tired, and my breast are a little tender to the touch, but really that's it. This is going to be my First baby and im Happy, and scared and I feel like a kid at the first day of school, there is so much i dont know, and there is so much that i want to learn, Its nice to read that im not the only one out there going threw weird random questions. Its been helping me alot, due to i dont have my mother to help me out. Its just me and my hubby. And right now he aint mush help at all, he still has the deer in the head light look, and is so happy he cant think about anything else, but picking out names lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...