Hi all just found out this forum.
I want to vent a bit... Just moved from another city.... I'm living alone, I fell lonely. dont really have family nor some good friends, I doubt that I gonna make any here but.. hope dies last isnt it Sad ok god bless bye
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
hi dear...
waht's make u think that u cant get any friends?
you move because of college?
because of work?
start from your college coursemate , or co-workers...
and.. i know it sounds crazy but it's fun and it's something new for you. i've done it myself too.

my trainer use to give me a task, go out there, find a stranger, have a meal with him/her without telling them tats a task or project or watever. Share some topic that will make thet person say something when they reach home that night, to their family or folks "hey.. there's this girl/guy i met today, wow.. etc etc."
i know tat sound pretty odd and werid.. but is really something fun and great to experience if u treat it that way.
of course, people will always have consideration like, don't wanna take risk, scared of rejection, scared of this and that, but, think of it, if u can overcome those consideration, what else in this world you can't achieve. and to get a few friends -piece of cake! Wink
|

User Profile
replied July 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
join a dating site like yahoo personals and start dating. Very easy
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
hm... am now in malaysia and yahoo personnel is not that popular..
and.. we have ahmoi.com, turns out many jerky guys just use fake pics.. Razz
|

replied July 20th, 2007
tnx for the replies bel_bel and nightangel... it means alot to me Smile
the thing is that i'm not very ongoing. but good thing happened today my coleagues from work seem to accept me very well .. we drank coffee after work, this one girl is very nice and even I think one of the guys like me Very Happy just hope its not some kind of prank or i'd kill em all Twisted Evil just kidding
have a good one
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2009
Supporter
hi, i m amber

i moved from philly to jacksonville, florida. i have no family here, or friends. i am shy so i knew it would take me a while to meet someone. it takes time when you move to a state not knowing anyone.
i have one girlfriend and boyfriend.
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2009
Supporter
do you have a myspace account?
you have to make things happen for yourself and try to be positive.

i like being by myself so i m not bothered by not having a lot of friends.
|

replied June 2nd, 2009
or Facebook ...
|
Quick Reply