Im having a lot of weird feelings where my uterous is..... Like crampy Confused Today i had sex and before my boyfriend got to my house (like 2 hours before) i was like "why am i like wet feeling down there?" and then i went into the bathroom and there was all this milky clear discharge and a lot of it... When my boyfriend was finally over, i changed into a really cute outfit i bought for him..... And litterly like 5 minutes after wearing it when he just walked in the door, the underwear had like milky white stuff on it.... then we did stuff and had sex... Im pretty sure it was ovulation.... I still have little minor "cramping"

Does that sound like ovulation????

I didnt have time today to go and get an ovulation test Confused

Im supposed to be Fertile today as well....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Question
Rachel-Isabel wrote:
Im having a lot of weird feelings where my uterous is..... Like crampy Confused Today i had sex and before my boyfriend got to my house (like 2 hours before) i was like "why am i like wet feeling down there?" and then i went into the bathroom and there was all this milky clear discharge and a lot of it... When my boyfriend was finally over, i changed into a really cute outfit i bought for him..... And litterly like 5 minutes after wearing it when he just walked in the door, the underwear had like milky white stuff on it.... then we did stuff and had sex... Im pretty sure it was ovulation.... I still have little minor "cramping"

Does that sound like ovulation????

I didnt have time today to go and get an ovulation test Confused

Im supposed to be Fertile today as well....

Milky white discharge is not ovulation. Discharge during ovulation is clear, (like water) and stringy, not clumpy like white discharge normally is.

Was your discharge clear, or milky? You said "milky clear", and those are opposites.....

The fact that you had sex explains the discharge afterwards, as well as the discharge prior. You were turned on... and so your body prepared for sex.

Unless the discharge is bad smelling or very chunky (like cottage cheese) I wouldn't worry.

If it truly was clear, then yes, you may have been ovulating, in which case you were very fertile and had a high chance of getting pregnant.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
MONTH 1:
7/05/07 - First day of your cycle
7/15/07 - A little bit fertile
7/16/07 - Fertile
7/17/07 - VERY fertile
7/18/07 - Time to ovulate

These are my dates..... I had sex the 15th,16th,17th,18th....

Btw, is it normal to after you have sex for some of the sperm to leak out??? it happens all the time... its so annoing.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rachel-Isabel wrote:
MONTH 1:
7/05/07 - First day of your cycle
7/15/07 - A little bit fertile
7/16/07 - Fertile
7/17/07 - VERY fertile
7/18/07 - Time to ovulate

These are my dates..... I had sex the 15th,16th,17th,18th....

Btw, is it normal to after you have sex for some of the sperm to leak out??? it happens all the time... its so annoing.

Well, if it was clear discharge (not "milky clear", whatever that is lol) then it reinforces the chart's plan that you are fertile right now.

Oh yeah, sperm always leaks out with me! Messy messy!
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Sorry i made that so confusing Eiri, it was clear when it was on my fingure. It was happening 2-3 hours before my boyfriend even came over.... I should add this now, now im really dry down there... wel not really dry just normal..
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think your chances are really good. As I see from the pregnancy forums... Baby dust!
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Thank you, i need it..... I feel like im never going to get pregnant. Its been a year and a half since i was preggo, since the miscariage:(

I hope this is it:) Thanks for the baby dust again:)
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Ah!!!!! My uterous feels like hardish, and crampy not like period cramps.... It feels weird....
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
maybe this is it rachel!!!!!!!!!!! awww man!!!!!!
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rachel-Isabel wrote:
Ah!!!!! My uterous feels like hardish, and crampy not like period cramps.... It feels weird....

I seriously doubt you'd be feeling anything already. It's probably just your mind and body playing tricks on you. The egg wouldn't even be in your uterus yet...
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
I thought it might be hard b/c of ovulation Confused
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
i thought it might be from ovulation Confused
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I've never heard of the uterus (an organ not involved with ovulation) getting hard because of ovulation. Some women have pain in their ovaries due to ovulation, but not the uterus...
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Embarassed Good point Eiri, it is on the sides not in the middle when i touched it Razz So i guess its the ovaries.... Shocked
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rachel-Isabel wrote:
Embarassed Good point Eiri, it is on the sides not in the middle when i touched it Razz So i guess its the ovaries.... Shocked

Well, that might be it then. It could always have been gas too Wink
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
true Cool
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Do you know the % of how likely you are to get preggo if you have sex on the days you are supposed to ovulate????

I really hope im pregnant ( im crossing my fingers ) i really hope it happens...

I havent gotten preggo since the miscariage a year and a half ago.. but i wasnt trying....

I hope this is my month:)
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rachel-Isabel wrote:
Do you know the % of how likely you are to get preggo if you have sex on the days you are supposed to ovulate????

I really hope im pregnant ( im crossing my fingers ) i really hope it happens...

I havent gotten preggo since the miscariage a year and a half ago.. but i wasnt trying....

I hope this is my month:)

I don't know the percentages but I'd say... pretty high? lol.
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Lol thanks Very Happy I hope it happens, if it doesnt Rolling Eyes ahh!!
|

replied July 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Rachel-Isabel wrote:

25%, and remember that it takes the average healthy couple up to a year to conceive.

as for the semen leaking out of you after sex... your vagina is not a bottomless pit, there is nowhere for it to go in there so it must come back out. don't worry, the semen is like the protective coating for the sperm, once inside you the sperm separate and go on their merry way to find an egg and the semen leaks back out. some women like to lay on a pillow with their hips elevated so the semen stays inside them longer.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....