Medical Questions > Cancer > Colon Cancer Forum

Nervous ..... Cancer Or Just Hemmoroids

Hi,
I just found this message board. I am 39 (40 in a few months). for quite a while, I have had painful constipation. I am overweight and am trying to lose and eat better. last week on two different occasions, after a BM There was blood in the toilet(like a period) and on the toilet paper from my rectum. Of course I freaked. I also have been very much lacking energy. I saw my doctor today who did a rectal exam and saw a little blood but she also thought she might have felt a hemmoroid. I have to do stool samples and return it. she also sent me for bloodwork , one to check for anemia. but she said if my stools show any blood she will refer me to a gastro for a colonoscopy. I have anxiety and i am all stressed out. just looking for some feedback. also could stress do this as well. thats my other concern i have a 11 yr old son with severe autism and want to be ok for him. I'm such a wreck. she also said blood in the stool could be from other things, including ulcers. thank you to any who respond. Eileen
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 26th, 2007
Experienced User
EileenB39,

I hope you are well and all the results came back okay. What has helped me with constipation is a colon cleanse from drnatura called colonix. This cleanse along with a diet change helped give me back my health. I even lost 10 lbs of build up in the colon which boosted my energy and my enthusiasim. I know you will find the answers you are seeking. I also know you are on the right track in getting your health back. Keep us posted.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....