Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
okay guys, I know a lot of people have been having problems with losing weight and I would just like to tell you what I have done to lose weight. I tried an HCG clinic. They offers their weight loss program soley with HCG injections. Lots of other clinics try to offer only one or two shots a week and supplement the rest with diet pills, which is wrong. I have been on the program for 12 weeks and have lost 78 pounds so far.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper havetobethere
|

replied July 24th, 2007
Hcg Clinics
I have just started the shots on the 16th of July......I take 3 shots a week and I chose not to do any diet pills. I have to take the shots for 7 weeks and then I have to do the maintainence for 4 weeks then I get back on the shot. I have lost 10lbs in one week.....I don't exercise besides going down the stairs twice and walking from and to my car in the garage and to my work area on the 4th floor it is like walking a football field or at least half of one. I plan to add a one hour of walking when I hit a plateau.

How many times do you take the shot???
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Hcg Shots
I take my shots 5 days a week, the last shot being a double shot that includes 300 ml of HCG. All the other ones are 175 IU of HCG. I have seen great success. I use Native Healing Ways.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Hcg
Is that off the internet and how much does it cost??? I hear of people getting 1500i.u or 5000i.u. But how do you know how many shots you can get from it Question
|

replied March 20th, 2008
hcg
is there any clinics in south carolina where i can get the shots..... wht is the price range
|

replied April 22nd, 2008
HCG shots
I need to find a clinic in Indiana, I live in
connersville,IN its about half way between Indianapolis and Cincinnati,OH. I need to find a clinic somewhere in the vincity Please post quick reply Thank you
|

replied June 19th, 2008
HCG
Hey People...Quick guide to HCG

HCG clinics are costly. The medication is less than a hundred dollars.
dont get scammed. do the research, find a doctor, and order the medication for yourself. there is no such thing as oral hcg. these are scam companies. The medication generally comes in 5000 to 10,000 units in powder form that must be reconstituted with sterile water and must be refrigerated after reconstitution. Don't get scammed by yet another company trying to make money off of the overweight.
\
|

replied June 26th, 2008
I am doing the hcg diet. I got my hcg through the mail and I self inject. It is very easy to do and very cost effective. My hcg cost less then $100. I have lost 22 pounds in 5 weeks and I am now in my 6 week wait period with no starch or sugar and then I will do another round of shots. Get the book The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau. It tells you everything that you need to know to do this yourself.
I don't necessarily think that going to a clinic is a rip off. If you need more support then sometimes that's what you might need to do. It's just a very expensive way to do this diet. And if they are giving you weight loss drugs along with the hcg then they are going aganist the principles of why this diet works which is bringing your body into balance. Plus it's not needed. I had little to no hunger on this diet, the hcg and following the diet exactly is all that you need.
|

replied June 2nd, 2011
were did you get the hcg
|

replied July 14th, 2011
Bcc
Where did you order your medicine from?
|

replied October 9th, 2011
HCG DIET
Has anyone completed this HCG diet recently? What are your results as of today?
|

replied April 26th, 2009
Clinic and Doctor
Sometimes things arise when you are on HCG. I think the only reason that HCG CLinics HAVE to charge a little extra than just getting it on the internet is to cover their overhead. Naturopath's, D.O.'s or M.D.'s are not cheap! Plus hiring front desk, paying ultilities, hiring medical assistant, etc. The support is good too. It is just a good idea to SHOP the clinics and SEE which ones are BEST 4 U!
|

replied December 17th, 2009
easily the best way to take HCG is via drops, my wife has gone through it all, but the HCG process was different, which was a sign, weather good or bad, it ended up being good!

|

replied December 30th, 2009
HCG Injections online?
WHERE DO YOU GET THE INJECTIONS ONLINE AND HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU BUY TO LAST FOR THE 40 DAYS?
|

replied April 5th, 2010
HCG
Okay ladies...I want a quick fix too and have been researching HCG online, first off type in Kevin Trudeau''s name and you''ll find out he is a convict preying on those who want quick fixes. There are so many scammers. Look up excerpts from Dr. Simeons "pounds and Inches", the doctor who pioneered this plan. Also, my suggestion would be to talk to your health care physician first and have a physical. Having such a low cal diet may be very unhealthy for some people. I think I am going to try the 500 cal diet with a light exercise plan first and if that doesn''t work then maybe look into the HCG. The diet itself is free!!!!!!!!
|

replied July 4th, 2010
Hi all,
Good to read all the replies.I have heard about trim nutrition,Their latest product HCG Weight Loss Program is really good..has anyone tried?

|

replied December 17th, 2010
Drops or shots?
Hey i cant give myself shots.. do the drops work?
|

replied December 17th, 2010
Drops or shots?
Hey i cant give myself shots.. do the drops work?
|

replied January 12th, 2011
hcg injection
to those who bought it on line what site or how do you contact yhe people on line to get hcg injections please email me put hcg info so that i no its from here thank you
|

replied July 14th, 2011
Did you find out a website to purchase bcc?
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.