Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diet Pills Forum

List of Best Diet Pills ?

Hi
I need a professional opinion here...
Can someone recommend me a list of some best diet pills on the market please?
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper
|

replied May 9th, 2008
I think it is more a matter of the type of Lipotropics used..
I am losing weight faster than expected using exercise and Lipotropic pills together..

I eat out of 'stress displacement..'

but now I lost about 6lbs over a period of 3 weeks, and did not feel any jittery effects (or much less) from the stimulant based ones.. I still lose a bit of weight with these, but not quite at the same rate.. still good though..! I am also walking more as well.. but the pills help

There are some I saw on eBay.co.uk... I entered

"lipotropic weight loss cheapest"

as key words in the search and I saw that there is a really good price going on these...

Perhaps worth looking into... I might buy some later.. I think I tried these before and they worked well...

Thanks!
|

replied May 23rd, 2008
I can tell you what to avoid
Hydroxycut and Lipo-6 both sucked. Not worth the money. I'm still looking also for a good brand too. But do avoid those two.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2008
Supporter
Diet Pills
We have duromine and reductil in Australia. They are VERY effective but they play tricks on the mind a little.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2008
Supporter
They are prescription only here...
|

replied May 31st, 2008
hmm look up Cissus Quadrangularis. I've been taking it for a while since i read about it in a few articles.

Apparently it has a dozen uses but it's very affective (with greentea and caffine) at reducing fat. Well according to independent studies done on it.

I've been taking that combo for about a month and i'm losing a steady amount of fat around the waist.

But i wouldn't recommend it yet. Ask me about my results in about 2 months from now if ya want.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2008
Supporter
all natural diet pills
I like Appetrim and Trim and Shape. No side effects and one helps you with protion control and the other helps you been fat more efficently and helps you lose inches faster.
|

replied September 9th, 2008
If we could buy weight loss in a pill we would all be thin....trust me I have tried them all!
If you have insulin resistance or blood sugar issues start taking Chromium right away. That should help to stabalize your blood sugar.
Cleansing is also good for weight loss because it gets rid of accumulated waste in your bowel and liver, allowing your body to work more efficiently.
Fiber is also important because it stabalizes your blood sugar and triggers the hormone CCK (cholecystokinin) which tells your brain you are full.
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
Hey!!
Hey i use Hoodia
and its the best diet pill i have come across
but yeah do consult it with your personal doctor
before getting into diet pills and stuff Smile

|

replied January 24th, 2009
pills work for just a short time
I have tried them all! I will lose and then gain it back, this is with working out! It is so hard
|

replied May 10th, 2013
All New Natural that gives wonder
Hi guys, I know this is old but I just want to share my experience with Prescopodene. I have tried most of the pills you guys mentioned but nothing came close as to what I'm getting with this all natural pill. Just Sharing.
|

replied May 10th, 2013
All New Natural that gives wonder
Hi guys, I know this is old but I just want to share my experience with Prescopodene. I have tried most of the pills you guys mentioned but nothing came close as to what I'm getting with this all natural pill. Just Sharing.
|

replied June 8th, 2013
I can't stick with exercise and diet because I'm quite aging. It's real difficult to lose weight when your old, sadly. I have read a few articles and comments about Prescopodene and I'm planning to give it a try. I just want to know where you bought them as I have been scammed via online purchase and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible. Thanks
|

replied February 12th, 2014
I would suggest everyone from my personal experience to stay away from all kinds of diet pills as all of them leaves bad side effects.
|

replied July 31st, 2014
Try combining Garcinia Cambognia during the day then Green Coffee cap at night. It's very effective! But you must use consistently though for awhile until you have gotten to the habit of eating less. But for a more natural solution, try Koscher sea salt flush every now and then to help you with bloatness and keeps off some pounds away.

Hope this is helpful!
|

replied September 15th, 2014
I also here about Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean and Raspberry Ketones they all are natural supplements,It curb appetite and help to lose weight. If anyone going to try this or any supplement remember that which company do you prefer and how much quantity they mention to take every day. Also first consult with your doctor.
|

replied January 29th, 2015
Re: List of Best Diet Pills ?
AyurSlim is safe and natural Ayurvedic pill for weight loss. This is a herbal pill so don’t have any side effects.
|

User Profile
replied April 10th, 2015
I would recommend you to stay away from these type of pills. Hire a fitness trainer and take a healthy meal plan along with exercising daily. These pills have tons of side-effects that take effect after a while. I have seen a lot of people facing numerous issues and regretting later.
|
Quick Reply