Ok i have a 27 day cycle, and my period last for a week. My last period was July 5th. I went on an ovulation website and typed that it. It said

MONTH 1:
7/05/07 - First day of your cycle
7/15/07 - A little bit fertile
7/16/07 - Fertile
7/17/07 - VERY fertile
7/18/07 - Time to ovulate

7/28/07 - A home pregnancy test may work now.

8/01/07 - End of cycle
8/04/07 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!
4/11/08 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.

Ok, so i had sex Friday (July13), Sunday(July15), Monday(July16), Tuesday(July17) and i will tommorow (hopefully)....

I feel like i ovulated a while ago though because i seemed to be really "ready" the day after my period ended.... I had sex the day before my period, and then 2 days later i did as well. Before i had sex today i was really "ready" and my underwear had some like clear whiteish stuff which came out a lot, and we hadnt done anything leading up to that... Then when i went to the bathroom earlier today, it seemed like there was some clear stuff when i whiped.... A couple days ago i felt crampy and today i just felt really horney and couldny keep my hands of my boyfriend. But i also felt kind of crampy and periodish like 4 days after my period had ended (it didnt come) Im just not sure when i ovulated.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope you are ovulating because you sure are getting the work in for a baby. If you really want to know when you are ovulating you could try ovulation predictor kits. They can help pinpoint your most fertile days.
|

replied July 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Would you recommend a certain brand? I know clear blue makes one..... Im upset though because my boyfriend is leaving on thursday:( to Tuesday:( So i miss the day the egg is supposed to be comming out and the ovulation day:(

Are my chances really good??
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It doesn't sound like you missed it. Your fertile window was between ther 15th and the 18th. You could have ovulated during that time. Even if you ovulate on the 18th and you have sex tonight, then you should be fine even if he leaves. It sounds like you are getting enough bding in.

I would also suggest the ovulation predictor kits. It is an easy way to pinpoint your ovulation. Also you can temp which will give you a definite of when you ovulate.

You can get on ebay and search for ovulation predictors. There are several of them out there and they are really cheap. I pay like $7 for 20 tests. You can get cheap pregnancy tests also.

Good luck
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Thank you:) i love ebay Smile my dad is so addicted to ebay lol he is on it all the time!!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you buy some from walmart or somewhere like that I suggest the Answer20 pack. They are cheaper than the other brands and come with more tests.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
What is the average about of test you get in a pack?? I have only seen 7.... Can you get any with more?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....