Hey guys. I could use some support and advice at the moment. My boyfriend and .I had 100% unprotected sex on 07/07. I won't even try to make an excuse for being so irresponsible. We both knew the consequences of what we were doing. Each of us accepts the possibility that I might be pregnant and decided right away that we would have the baby if .I am.

I'm stressing out because .I don't know when the best time to test is. My period is pretty irregular and .I didn't get a period for .June (I wasn't pregnant, though - hadn't been having sex!). My last period was in .May, and I got it around the 25th. I figured it would be best to wait until this Saturday, 07/21 to test, because by then it will have been 2 weeks since I had sex. What do you guys think? It's driving me crazy that I still have a few days left before I can even hope for a somewhat accurate result. I feel like I should know this stuff. Embarassed Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aaah rachel i thought you were going to post results, i was about to feel really bad for not being on aim! im gonna start signing on over the next few days just incase you do test Razz

i don't really know when you should test, but i think the 2 week mark would be good? ill wait for someone who knows this stuff more to answer lol
|

replied July 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hey

yeah id test at 2 weeks and it might not be soon enough though so to make sure test again in another 2 weeks after that
or you could go get a blood test done?

well...good luck and i hope all goes well
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...