I have been tryin to get pregnant with our second child since september of 2004 my doctor said just give it time well its july 2007 and still nothing they put me on birth control to get me regulated i only had 5 periods last year it has been so horrible and so stressful to both of us they claim nothing is wrong with me so if nothings wrong why this. at one time doc said my weight but im sorry women twice my size got pregnant my husband has a cousin who is almost 400 lbs and shes pregnant i dont know im so lost i want to give up is there hope?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Experienced User
snlegiles--
i am so sorry that it has taken you so long. i have only been trying since feb. of this year. and i get frustrated. maybe you should try a different doctor. or at least get another opinion. good luck . i sure do hope thatyou get your bfp soon... lots of baby dust.
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I also think you should try a different doctor. Only having 5 periods in a year sounds like you could have something wrong to me. Have you ever been diagnosed with pcos? There are a couple of girls on here that got pregnant with pcos.

Please stick around and let us know how you are doing. There are a lot of girls on here that are very nice and are also ttc.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....