Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How Soon Can You Feel That You Are Pregnant ?

I am 43 years old and have been TTC for 6 months. This month is the 1st time i used Preseed? My period is not due for 1 week however I have been feeling like something very strange above my belly almost like flutters or if a little fish was swimming around i know its not gas and has been going on for 3 days in a row? Could I be prego? Or is it in my head? I have 1 13,14,and15 year old but I cant remember? Or Is it Premenapause? Can someone let me know if it maybe im going crazy(lol) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper young Girl
|

replied July 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you usually feel movements between 16-22 weeks of pregnancy
|

replied February 15th, 2012
Ive been wondering the same thing, been getting fluttery feeling in my tummy and my breasts really hurt, however my ovulation was only a week ago, some people say you can feel things like that as soon as it happens but other say you dont...need help.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....