Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Switch From Patch to Pill.

Now, for those who are using the Ortho patch, you've got to be tired of the red-irritated area on you body that the patch leaves right?

I've had the patch for almost 2 years now. But I've had the problem with it wrinkling up on certain parts of my body and then falling off.

Scary!

So now, I am definitely thinking about switching to the pill.

Question:"Which pill should I switch to?"

Any recommendations?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2007
One thing that I know from reading up, the patch is stronger than certain birth controls because they come in different dosages.
So perhaps a birth control that is the same or close to the same dosage would be good?
Be careful though, switching from a non habbit birth control to one you have to remmeber to take might be a challenge! :]
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...