I been on antibiotics for 1 week for an ear infection! The ear pain was the worst pain ever, I no longer hve the pain but my ears still feel clogged. I really lost alot of my hearing. Does anyone know how long this will take to clear up?
I have not experienced any dizziness, I just cant hear!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Ear Infection!
im in the same boat as you, i'm on an antibiotic as well(one day left) and it's been right over a week since the pain stopped. at the moment it hurts when i put pressure on it such as burping or whatnot and my hearing the one ear is quite diminished. just wondering how long this usually lasts! someone please reply!
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
I would only give it a couple more days at best. You probably still have lots of inflammation and fluid in there. You should for sure see a difference really soon. If not, you need to contact your doctor again. You may need stronger antibiotics or it's possible that they may need to clean it out for you. Good luck.
|
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....