Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Desperate to be pregnant already!

I just want to be pregnant already ( its driving me "crazy" ) It will happen when the time is right.... Crossing my fingers for it to happen soon Very Happy Is it ok to have a coke once a day or evey other day??? Or should i cut that out to? I think when i got pregnant last time it was because i was eating a lot of fresh vegtables ( i was eating healthy)...

Does anyone have any ideas about diets? Like how much vegtables protein ect..? i just want to be as healthy as possible.

Thanks everyone Very Happy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I think a balanced diet is recommended. Caffeine in moderation is considered fine, but I gave it up because I was addicted. Alcohol should be avoided.

You should avoid calorie deprivation diets when ttc. I'm sure you figured that one out.

Some doctors recommend taking a month off of ttc and starting the South Beach Diet if you have problems conceiving because of your weight.

I wish I was pregnant already, too.
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Its really hard for me to go on a diet because im a vegetarian anyways. Im not fat or anything and i dont have a weight problem. Im really fit because of sports. I have such a problem eating enough vegtables and protein because its harder to find things to eat ( carbs are the easiest to eat because its all vehetarian!!! lol ) Im not addicted to caffine i just have a coke or something everyday.

How long have you been trying to concieve???
I send you lots of baby dust!!!! i hope you concieve soon Very Happy
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I used to drink Diet Coke and I figured out that it takes three 20 oz bottles of Diet Coke to get to the high end of what is considered "moderate" caffeine intake. That seems like a lot of Diet Coke, but it is only a few cups of coffee.

We've been trying since September 2006, so we are closing in on the one year mark. I just got my af this morning, so I'm bummed.
|

replied April 6th, 2012
Please help me .
Im 19 and my husband and I are trying for our second child. i never had a problem conceiving the first time. but i havebeen targeting my dates and this month I used an. OPK and had lots of sex when it was positive. Although my tests were all pos i haven't taken one for 3 days and lastnight I hadthick , creamy. white discharge. and once sex started very horny. Any comments?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....