Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Are Headaches Assoicated With Pregnancy????

Hello I don't know if people know me but I have posted questions in the past. I had been hoping that I get pregnant well I am 4 days late for my period. I really haven't been sick but I have been tired a lot and very hungry.. My breasts aren't sore yet and usually don't get until i'm about 7 weeks. The thing is is that I have been getting headaches but never remember that with my little girl. I think i'm pregnant and hope but are headaches a sign also or no?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Yes!
I too have had headaches with child number two I am 6 weeks! Due novemebr 1st!! I have had a few this time!!! Good luck! When are you due?
Heather
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi
Thanks for replying back heather well I haven't found out for sure yet, today is day five and I still havent had my period, I really want to be pregnant, but don't want to get my hopes up and be disaapointed. So I don't know when I am due yet I am trying to wait at least two weeks before I go to the doctor.
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi
Thanks for replying back heather well I haven't found out for sure yet, today is day five and I still havent had my period, I really want to be pregnant, but don't want to get my hopes up and be disaapointed. So I don't know when I am due yet I am trying to wait at least two weeks before I go to the doctor.
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Home Test?
I am like clock work and if I miss I am!!! I was told last year I could not have any more children so we stopped and gave up hope and boom!!!! Wow what a shocker!! Of course I have ahd one misscarriage, so I hope it all goes well!!! I am almost 7 weeks!! Let me know what happens!!!
Heather
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Experienced User
See that's the thing I usually don't test positive to a hpt or urine test from the doctor until I am 7 weeks, but I think I am the way I feel I know my body but I at least want to wait two weeks and since I know my body when I go to th edoctor I am going to ask can they do a blood test but I don't know how long that takes to get back in. I will definitely keep you posted I am very excited this will be child number 2 for me also I have a daughter who is turning 3 this month.
|

replied March 11th, 2004
Experienced User
How long does it take on average to test positive through a urine pregnancy test at the hospital? And is it possible to get a heavy period while pregnant?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....