Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Are Headaches Assoicated With Pregnancy????

Hello I don't know if people know me but I have posted questions in the past. I had been hoping that I get pregnant well I am 4 days late for my period. I really haven't been sick but I have been tired a lot and very hungry.. My breasts aren't sore yet and usually don't get until i'm about 7 weeks. The thing is is that I have been getting headaches but never remember that with my little girl. I think i'm pregnant and hope but are headaches a sign also or no?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi toska,

everyone is different and will experience their pregnancy symptoms differently to the next person, but headaches can be associated with early pregnancy as your hormones are raging and changing the whole time, creating a change in your bodies environment. Some women report having headaches or even migrains, others don't have any trouble with it at all. So it all depends on you.

Good luck.
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks
I took a hpt yesterday and I am pregnant...Yea!!!!!
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Well done girl. Congratulations !! Do you have any other children or is this your first ?
|

replied March 13th, 2004
Experienced User
No this will be my second, I have a daughter braeja who will be 3 this month. Thank you I am very excited.
|

replied March 16th, 2004
Experienced User
Congratulations, I hope the headaches go away. I got very bad headaches in first trimester, then in second they turned into tension headaches, my doc prescribed me something for them as I could hardly even focus my eyes due to them. At your first check up be sure to inform your doctor about these headaches.
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, headaches are associated with pregnancy. I get them terrible in my 4th month! Talk to your doctor about what he wants you to take!
|

replied March 17th, 2004
Experienced User
Thanks
I will ask I go to the doctor tomorrow for my first appointment. :d
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....