Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Bad Morning Keeps Getting Worse.

User Profile
Well this morning i got up at 4:30a.m. Cuz i just couldn't sleep. I was so nervous about taking my HPT. So i woke Michael (My BF) up and he was cranky from the start. At first i couldn't Pee and then after i did i just gave it to Michael. I went upstairs and finished getting ready for work. After I got done, we both went into the kitchen and sat at the table and looked at it.....BFN. I was so upset. It didn't even seem to bother Michael. Even though 2 days ago he told me he was excited and hoped that i was. Not only was i upset because of the BFN Michael totally hurt my feelings. He kept asking me what was wrong and I mean it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. I went and laid down for another 20min until i had to leave for work. He came in the bedroom and laid with me and took up over half the bed, so i had NO room whatsoever. I just went and laid on the couch. I went to wake him up when i was leaving for work and he asked me if i wanted him to come and see me for Lunch, and i just told him if he showed up he did if he didn't show up he didn't. Well that pissed him off and he yelled at me and said "well i don't even know what i did to you!!" and i got in my car and left. I feel so bad, but idk what else to have done, he really hurt my feelings and i tried to tell him, and he told me it shouldn't have been that big of a deal and it will happen sometime..

Sorry this is so long guys... I just needed to vent.. and i need some advice.. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Ok, First take a deep breath to relax a little. I was where you are a couple months ago. I was so excited because I was 3 days late. I took a test and it was BFN. I was confused because I was 3 days late. So, that night af came and I was so upset, but my husband wasn't amused. I cried for like a week and he didn't even pay the idea of me being pregnant any mind. It seemed like he didn't want to have a child with me. So we talked it over and just try not to think about it (thats not working very well since i'm on here talking to everyone...lol). I would say don't put so much pressure on yourself because when you do that BFN hits you ten times worse than if af just comes.

moral--relax

Good Luck-Baby dust to you!!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks so much for your support.
Im at work all day so its really all i can think about since my boss is
not giving me anything to do!
It makes it so hard b/c people were telling me i looked preg. and i was
trying not to get myself excited b/c it always ends in a let-down..
but Michael and i started talking about it the other night and he told me he was excited..
and it got me excited...
until this morning Sad
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry you got a bfn sweetie.... I hope that next month will be the month to get that bfp. How long have you been ttc?

I wouldn't worry about your boyfriend to much...If I have learned one thing about being married is that men just don't really get that excited over many things. My dh kinda pretends like he is excited and interested when I tell him things, but I know that he is just doing it to make me feel good. I think men have the shortest attention span ever. I hope that you guys get that positive very soon.

BABY DUST!!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thank you so much, it does mean alot Smile!
i'm going to test again wednesday morning...
so maybe i was just too early.
but i mean since i did get a BFN i gotta go to the dr. now
i've been having terrible pains in my lower abdomen
and bleeding for about 9days now.
I guess it was just a long shot grabbing at Pregnancy..

We've been TTC for about a month..
not too long Wink
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Keep in mind that it takes women on avg. a year to conceive. I've been ttc since Nov. 06 and still nothing. Sad So don't be so hard on yourself. When the time is right you will conceive.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah i know.
idk if it was the fact that i got a BFN or the fact that my BF really didn't seem to care that hurt me the most..
it would've been great if he could've been some kind of supportive..
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Guys don't always know how to be "sensitive" to those kind of things. I am sure to him it is just like everything else and he just didn't put much thought into it... Don't let it get to you....He's a man...enough said! Laughing
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Very Happy
ya i guess so
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Point is men are stupid and they don't realize how these things affect us. I recently thought I was pregnant and I had all of the symptoms. Although it would have been a bad time for me all around I would have loved it...My fiance was not as happy as I was...he didn't look at it the same way I did. Also just because you took a test today and it was negative does not mean that is the case you can always check again in a few days. My doctor keeps telling me that there are no false positives only false negatives. Good Luck, and try not to let it bother you it's not you he just doesn't understand where you are coming from.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thank you!
i am going to test again Wednesday morning...
I am sortof worried that i am having a m/c...
idk would i still come up preg. on a test if i was?
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
martha <3
sigh...even though im talking to you on IM right now i wanted to write you on here too lol
im really sorry and i hope michael feels bad and when you get home hes standing there with a gallon of ice cream and a dozen roses.
and you tell him im very upset with him. and if he doesnt make you feel better im going to come to kansas and beat him up

you'll do just fine hun. and one day you will get a positive test and you will be so happy :]
it will happen at the right time.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks Suzy!!
you always make me feel better...
maybe wednesday will come out differently Very Happy!
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
maybe it will! and keep trying no matter what! baby dust your way!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
sweetie if you have been bleeding for 9 days i don't think this was your month... although i would be worried about bleeding for that long. Is your bleed heavy or light?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
well im usually in the middle..
idk..
it started off light
and now its really heavy..
and its totally not normal for me at all
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
you may have had an early miscarriage (many women do and don't realize it) it would look like a heavy period and would most likely not show up on a HPT. How many days have you been heavy?

* if you are filling up more than 1-2 pads in an hour please go to the emergency room.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i have been heavy for maybe 5 or 6 days..
i was on the pill and was suppose to start my period yesterday..
but ended up starting on the 8th..
maybe its just from stopping the pill...?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
stopping the pill is very possiable for your changes in your cycle. It can take 3 months for your cycle to regulate after you come off of hormonal birth controll and sometimes a year for you to become fertile again.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah i know..
but i'm still going to go to the dr. to make sure this isn't something
serious..
b/c even before the pill i did not bleed this much or this long
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....