Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Am I Pregnant At 15yrs??

im a 15 year old girl and on the weekend me and my long time boyfriend decided to have sex for the first time...we used a condom..but after we used it.. we had sex right after that again-twice - without a condom and im pretty sure he cummed in me...
i dont know what we were thinking! but it was when i was most fertile too! so im scared right now..
should i go through with abortion if im pregnant? cause my parents cant find out!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Am I Pregnant At 15yrs??
sportsgirl2107 wrote:
im a 15 year old girl and on the weekend me and my long time boyfriend decided to have sex for the first time...we used a condom..but after we used it.. we had sex right after that again-twice - without a condom and im pretty sure he cummed in me...
i dont know what we were thinking! but it was when i was most fertile too! so im scared right now..
should i go through with abortion if im pregnant? cause my parents cant find out!

If you had unprotected sex after using a condom, you just negated the entire purpose of using a condom. You might as well have not used one at all.

You should first find out if you are pregnant. How do you know you were most fertile? It takes women many months to properly track their fertility. However, you did have completely unprotected sex... more than once, so your chances just from that are very high that you may be pregnant.

If you are pregnant, the choice of an abortion is completely up to you. I cannot in good conscience advise you in either direction at this point.

If you are in America, you will need a Judicial Bypass to get an abortion without your parents knowing.

First though, again, you need to wait for your next period. When is it due? Wait for it to come. If it is late or unusually light (spotting so light you only need a pad or two a day for example) then you need to take a test right away.
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Experienced User
No one can tell you if you are pregnant ( we just dont know ). Second there is a chance you could be pregnant ( ecpecially if you were at the time in the month when you were the most fertile ). All you can do is wait it out and see if you get your period.... Which i hope you do for your sake. Another thing is, were you his first? And was he your first? Because you will also have to get tested for STDs.... Which is a lot scarier than getting pregnant. I would go to the doctors and have them perscribe you birth control pills......

About the abortion, its your choice. Make sure its what you really want to do. Talk to your boyfriend about what you will do if you get pregnant. Its important you to communicate.
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2007
Experienced User
there is a very good chance you could be pregnant, but like everybody has posted before, you can only wait it out & then, if your period is late or doesn't show at all, take a home pregnancy test. if it comes out positive then most likely the result is accurate; if it is false, there is a chance it could be wrong, but it all depends on when you take it. a home pregnancy test is most accurate on the first day of your missed period & any day after that.

as for the abortion, sweetie, that is your decision, not anybody who posts advice online. if you & your boyfriend really wanted to keep the baby, then your parents would come around with time. you would be surprise at how supportive your parents could be, when you least expect it.

i got pregnant at the age of 17. it was my second time ever having sex & the condom broke. somehow, i knew i was pregnant, so when i got a positive pregnancy test about two months later, i wasn't surprised. i was petrified to tell my mother, but when she finally knew, she was really understanding. i won't lie, at first she was angry & said a whole lot of mean things, but giving her some time, she really came around & told me that whatever i wanted to do, she'd be by my side. i opted to have an abortion. it was a hard decision & i didn't handle it so well afterwards, but i healed with time & even to this day i'll still tell anyone who asks that it was the best decision i made at that time. i was just too young to take on such a huge responsibility.

i'm now 21 & pregnant, again. this baby wasn't planned, either, but i am prepared to enter motherhood with confidence. my boyfriend & i considered another abortion, but we both didn't feel it was what we really wanted in our hearts. we couldn't be happier with the choice we made to have this baby, and i wouldn't change a thing.

it's your life, hun, so live it however you want & don't worry what others think or have to say, including your parents. in the meantime, try your hardest not to stress out over this because there is a chance you won't be pregnant & it's not worth getting worked up over until it happens.

good luck & keep us all posted. PM if you need to talk.
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IF it was this past weekend you can still get the morning after pill!!

Planned parenthood will sell it to you without parental consent, and for very little money. They may offer it for free since you are only 15.
|
Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...