Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

How Long Should I Wait to Ttc Again

User Profile
I just recently miscarried at 16wks (the baby died at 9wks) but I didn't know the whole time. I had to have a D&C. I am feeling pretty lost suddenly not being pregnant. I am not sure when or if I will try again. But I was wondering how long any of you have waited to try again, or how long it took to conceive after a D&C Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Technically you are supposed to wait until you have you first period after you misscarriage. However I didn't wait but if I jumped off a bridge would you follow me? The reason I would tell you to wait is you had a D&C which is a little more Harsh on your body.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....