My baby girl would be
Nia marie, Dulcenia, pozzi
or just
Nia, Marie, Pozzi
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
well my daughter will have the name kristen taylor norris and my son will be matthew wayne norris :]

i like the name anthony too
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Aw
I really like both names especially Matthew. ( :
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Both are great! I prefer just Nia Marie.
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
does dulcenia mean 'sweet' something? i think nia is so nice. i'm partial to names that can't really be shortened because then you know what people will be calling them. there are so many long names that people will shorten and change into something else for the rest of baby's life so you always have to think about that aspect of it. but something like nia, which is so pretty sounding, will stay as it is.
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Thats true. I never really thought of it that way. Dulcenia is just the spanish word dulce turned into a name lol.

Ps. Do you think the name Angelo is good for a boy its my fiances middlle name an I have fallen in love with it, but im not sure if my baby would like it?
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i dont like the name angelos :/
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
kaerbear wrote:
does dulcenia mean 'sweet' something?

that's dulcinea. it means 'sweetness'.

victoria16 wrote:
Do you think the name Angelo is good for a boy its my fiances middlle name an I have fallen in love with it, but im not sure if my baby would like it?

i like that name. i used to know the cutest little boy ever and that was his name. his head was just a messy mop of curls and he was so sweet. i called him 'jello'.
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
BridgetHeartsFinn wrote:
kaerbear wrote:
does dulcenia mean 'sweet' something?

that's dulcinea. it means 'sweetness'.

victoria16 wrote:
Do you think the name Angelo is good for a boy its my fiances middlle name an I have fallen in love with it, but im not sure if my baby would like it?

i like that name. i used to know the cutest little boy ever and that was his name. his head was just a messy mop of curls and he was so sweet. i called him 'jello'.

i wouldnt want my kid to be called jello lol
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2007
Supporter
Hi
Victoria, I ADORE the name Angelo..........its so masculine and has a "mysterious air" about it. I also love the name Ayden. So many names so few babies! Laughing
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Most Diplomatic Poster
angelo makes me think of some hot, sexy, spanish guy. haha. i'm sorry. i don't know why. maybe some distant memory from the past or something. lol. hope that doesnt' ruin the name for you.

seriously though, i think it's actually a really nice name.

if you named a girl dulcinia (sp?) you could call her dulce or nia for short. i think both of those sound nice. i think all the names you've mentioned so far are good. i guess that's what makes it so hard to pick huh?
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
kaerbear wrote:
angelo makes me think of some hot, sexy, spanish guy. haha. i'm sorry. i don't know why. maybe some distant memory from the past or something. lol. hope that doesnt' ruin the name for you.

seriously though, i think it's actually a really nice name.

if you named a girl dulcinia (sp?) you could call her dulce or nia for short. i think both of those sound nice. i think all the names you've mentioned so far are good. i guess that's what makes it so hard to pick huh?

LOL NO NO it does not ruin the name for me. I dont if anything could ruin the name for me. I like other boy names but I dont know i think its important for my baby to have part of his daddy...thats why i think its the best choice since its my fiances middle name and it beats Charles Angelo Pozzi the 4th. lol My fiance is the 3rd. Laughing Me n chas both agrea we dont want our baby to be the 4th. But as for a girl I think maybe it will just be Nia Prounounced NIE-UH. HMMMM
|

replied July 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Hi
[quote="Fairy*Godmother"]Victoria, I ADORE the name Angelo..........its so masculine and has a "mysterious air" about it. I also love the name Ayden. So many names so few babies! Laughing[/quote

I also love that name. Thiers also another name i like it sounds like that and im unsure of the spelling but its Kayden. Its pretty cute.
Have you hurd of it before?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2007
Experienced User
my ex that got killed in iraqs name is Angelo and i loved him more than anyhting so i am kinda parshal to that name.. i love it...
|

replied September 16th, 2007
Experienced User
angelinhiseyes2007 wrote:
my ex that got killed in iraqs name is Angelo and i loved him more than anyhting so i am kinda parshal to that name.. i love it...

Aww Im sorry. If my baby is a boy Ill for sure chose that one. I have like 8 months to think about it though.
|

replied September 18th, 2007
Experienced User
We were gona name our baby angelo if it was a boy but we found out at 16 weeks she's a girl.

We love the name Isabella. That's a long spanish name have you considered that?

I also love long names Smile.

My daughter is going to have a very long name andmiddle name we be after my OH's mum who passed away when he was 15... Erlinda. And surname will be Pennell-Clake as we are not married!

She's destined to a long name whatever we chose!
|

Experienced User
hm300689 wrote:
We were gona name our baby angelo if it was a boy but we found out at 16 weeks she's a girl.

My daughter is going to have a very long name andmiddle name we be after my OH's mum who passed away when he was 15... Erlinda. And surname will be Pennell-Clake as we are not married!

The name Isabella is pretty but isnt really doin anything for me but Im starting to like the name sophie/sophia. Erlinda sounds very pretty, I like that.
|

Especially eHealthy
victoria16 wrote:
hm300689 wrote:

we almost named kristen, sophie nicole Very Happy

The name Isabella is pretty but isnt really doin anything for me but Im starting to like the name sophie/sophia. Erlinda sounds very pretty, I like that.
|

replied September 28th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi
angelo for a boy as it is lovely
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...