Hey everyone how are you guys doing? Me pretty good except I just got suspended from school you kick one guy in the face and break his nose and they act like you have killed someone...Anyways they gave me 365 so I can't go back till 3-9-05 there goes my senior year anyways I hope everyone else is doing good.....
Brandi
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Lol....How come u kicked him in the face? R u already in ur senior year? Or is that next year? J/w......Lol I really hope u had a good reason to kick him and if u did....U go girl! Lol.
|

replied March 10th, 2004
No i'm a junior....That creep every single day he would ask me to go to the movies or make out or go in to the bathroom with him I always said no I would always tell him no I have a boyfriend... Well he started pinching my butt everytime he would see me as soon as I walked in there today and at my lunch he was there not supose to be but he was and he walks up to me and grabs my boob right there so I kinda went off my lunch went everywhere I still have something in my hair....I have been telling him and telling him to leave me alone but noooo so I hope that kick in the nuts and his broken nose will make him think but he's 18 i'm 17 should'nt he have gotten in trouble?
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Wow they did al that? I hope it was worth it because school is important. But in my senior year me and my friend beat down these girls and we only got 3 days of suspension and that was it. After that I stopped fighting otherwise my momma would beat me! Lol I had good reasons though, they were saying my sis alma had aids and that her babys dad was leaving her and stuff. So they got what they deserved
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
At the schools I went to we would only get 3 days suspension for fights, 7 days for drugs, and expelled if we were repeat offenders(like over 3 times). Thats bs that you got that long just for that!
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah you should fight it because thats sexual harassment and they should have done something and he should have left you alone
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Experienced User
If you are interested in going back to school you should fight this. He was being inapropriat. That is sexual herasment, and you should be alowed to defend yourself. It doesnt sound fair to me. Did he get in trouble? Maybe you can go to another school
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Well see this is the 3rd time this year I have been suspended the other 2 was just 3 days but they said if I got in anymore trouble it would be more and plus they did'nt like the fact I broke a guys nose..Its stupid 2 of the times was over him the last time I just punched him and my principal happend to be behind me and the first time this girl shoved my head in a locker for no reason so I kinda let her have it too....I'm dreading when my mom gets home i'm gonna be so dead
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You're a lady-they are not supposed to fight! But I can't blame you! Lol! You should explain to your teachers that your actions were justified & that he was a perve and you were sick of him harassing you. Dont throw away your education for some idiot. He's not worth.
|
Tags: Pregnancy, nose, act
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...