I either have a very mild forum of MD or a muscular myopathy (the doctors have never been able to figure it out).

My legs are not straight (one is ok, but the other is REALLY noticeable). It looks like my lower leg is completely turned outward from my knee. OR that my hip, thigh and knee turn IN, which is MAINLY the problem. It might be a problem with one of my hips. When I walk the whole area from my hip down to the knee (my whole thigh) rotates and it looks VERY weird. I would give almost anything to have my leg straighten whatever it takes. Leg surgery, hip surgery. I can straight out my leg by using my calf muscle (so they aren't that bad) to rotate them and my hip but after a few minutes of doing that and it really hurts. Besides physical pain there's also physiological. People wear skirts, shorts, bathing suits and think nothing of it. I am almost 22 years old and I'm tired of this. I want to be able to have fun at the beach with my friends, wear dresses... mini skirts! But I can't without someone asking what is wrong with me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2018
how do i correct my bowlegs
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.