Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

How Long Did It Take You....

How long did it take you to conceive? Was it a one time thing or had you been trying for awhile?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
everybody is different, it takes the average heathy couple up to a year to conceive.
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2007
Supporter
For me it was once with a faulty condom
|

replied July 15th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
me and travis had unprotected sex for 7 months...then bam it happened
so about 7 months for me
|

replied July 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
3 years now and still no bub Sad but we both have fertility problems So hopefully within the next 2 years.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
Well with my son it took me a year...my 2nd pregnancy took me a month after trying.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It took us a year after going off birth control. We used the pull out non-method for about five months and then started really trying for about seven months.
|

replied July 25th, 2007
It took me and my boyfriend only one time. Right when i got off of birth control, i got pregnant. Some people it can take months to years, it all depends, you can't really get an idea from other people, it depends on the two people trying to concieve.
|

User Profile
replied August 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
first time my boyfriend didn't pull out... Now I get to explain that I'm pregnant, even though last month I screamed at everyone that I wasn't...
|

replied September 2nd, 2007
Hi Jessticle,

I just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. The last three years has been a real emotional roller coaster.

Hang in there. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
|

replied October 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi
hi, i was 12 3/4 when i first fell pregnant and i had sex twice.
i am pregnant again and it happened the first time.
But i am still with the father and i am know 15.
|

replied October 8th, 2007
Took us just over 6 months (girlfriend has PCOS) but along came our little Josh and he's wonderful! We were almost going to give up as we had a wedding later in the year. Normally we would have waited until after the wedding but after the PCOS diagnosis we didn't want to take the chance. Some might disagree with having a child before marriage but that wasn't going to stop us as we saw having a baby as priority. Had we not had him now we might never have had the chance.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....