Anyone else?

This is our first real attempt since our miscarriage so it is sorta nerve wracking but exciting.

I actually only have about 1 week left and I am leaving for vacation tomorrow so lucky for me I will hopefully be distracted. I am trying not to get my hopes up but the last time I was pregnant I was getting these headaches unlike any other I had ever had. I thought something was wrong with me and I later found out I was pregnant. Once I had my miscarriage the headaches soon went away. Well, I have those headaches again! Who knows, like I said I am trying not to get my hopes up but is really hard not to.

Well, I will be back from my vacation in about a week so by the time I get back I will hopefully know!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2007
Experienced User
I know exactly how you feel according to my charts i should be able to test on thurs. I have noticed my cervix feels a lot like it did 2 months ago when I was preggo and well a little TMI but I also have a strange odor like I did last time ( some peoples discharge chances when preggo) also now and then my nips feel a little numb achey feeling but i like you do not want to get my hopes up and be let down. I hate the TTW lol. Baby Dust to you.
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I have about 1 week left on my 2ww also. My bbs are already starting to swell. Normally, sensitivity is confined to dull pain when I first wake up in the morning, when I run, or when I go down stairs. This month, I've had a few shooting pains that last only a few seconds. Yesterday on the right and today on the left. I noticed it but I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Have a great vacation!
|

replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
I Tested And ...
I got a positive! Although exciting I am very scared of another miscarriage.

Baby/sticky dust to all!
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: I Tested And ...
mrsJ wrote:
I got a positive! Although exciting I am very scared of another miscarriage.

Baby/sticky dust to all!

congrats and tons of sticky dust to you! (just because you have had a miscarrage in the past does not mean it will happen again). Best of luck to you Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Congets on th BFP.
|

User Profile
replied July 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats! Come join us on the preggo side.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....