User Profile
Do you have any pics of yourself?? I don't think I have ever seen you.

~sara~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I did! Lol....When my picture cd was loaded on here......I tried to do it again the other day but it wouldnt let me for some reason....The cd didnt wanna work. But I can try again. Jordan and jen have seen them! Lol not the close ones of my face (i hate it lol) but they have seen em. I'll try loading the pic cd on again but if it dont work then im sorry! I am technically illiterate! (illiterate in technology haha get it) but I will try....And jordan and jen since u were so desperate to see my face ill show u! Lol.....I dont care if people see how ugly it is! lmao.....But yeah im gonna try again lemme go get this cd.
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Ok thanks! Yeah I wanna see your face too...Your probably beautiful!

~sara~
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha beautiful if you like and ivory elephants butt! lmao.....I am j/k! But I look pretty bad....I don't always look quite as bad as I do in these pictures but i;m not always very satisfied. But then again there r those days when I look in the mirror and go thank u for not making me look terrible today! Lol......Nah.....I got good days and I got bad days.....Mostly bad though! Lol. But im gonna try and make this work. The problem is, it's almost like the hard drive isnt reading the cd, I tried other cds and they do fine. I dunno hopefully it will work better today!
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
Are there any scratches on the cd? Try cleaning it.

~sara~
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Its clean! I mean perfect condition! Lol.....But i'm about to try it for the first time today so hopefully it works. How would u got about cleaning it? I dont wanna ruin it! Lol. I'll let yall know cuz i'll need help with shutterfly most likely if it works!
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Ok. This computer completely refuses to read the damn cd!!! Ahhhhhh! It is supposed to start itself, but even when I try to start it from my computer it doesn't say kodak picture cd like it should. It just says (dSmile grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......Lol. Anyone think they might know whats wrong? Do u think it could be because its burned? (i guess u would call it that, dont they like, burn the pics on there) but I dunno lemme try another burned cd and c if thats the problem.
|

replied March 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Nope other burned cd's arent working either. So I know the problem.....Now how do I fix it??? Does anyone know how to fix this??? Lol. All it says is d:/ is not accessible.....The devide is not ready. What the hell? Lol......Help!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...