Medical Questions > Parenting > Single Parents Forum

Online Jobs Stay At Home Moms

Is there any jobs you can do over the internet? i am a stay at home mom and i have 2 kids. me husban work full time and i do not trust anybody with my kids. so i was wondering if there is any jobs you can do online and it is free to start it and not have to pay a thing? please help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper baby_blue
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2008
Community Volunteer
No, there is no such thing that I have found....yet.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied September 1st, 2008
Experienced User
I believe there are some jobs out there on the internet....check out "cha-cha". It is a service that people can text from cell phones and ask questions...then someone answers/texts back to you.. I think that is done on a computer from peoples homes. I dont know what it pays.
Good luck!
|

replied June 25th, 2011
will u explain me clearly......????
|

User Profile
replied October 24th, 2008
Supporter
I believe Dr. Laura Schlessinger has a list of legit work from home jobs on her website. (www.drlaura.com) I don't always agree with her but she is for stay at home parents and helps people to be able to afford to do so.
|

replied August 11th, 2010
yes there is lot of online internet jobs in the market available but all of them are not legal, most of them have to pay some security deposites aftaer that you are able to get the job from them. but bt alert of fake companies.

|

replied August 12th, 2010
Many moms want to stay at home with the kids, but it just isn't economically possible. Use online opportunities to become self employed. Stay at home consulting jobs can be a good way to make money while caring for the kids.

|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2011
presently me doin with one forum ..one of my friend suggested...very trustful website...many ppl got payouts..so u better try this site...here u wll find many online works...jst try it ....it helps u a lot...
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 27th, 2012
online job
Check out staff.com, Ive got my online job there.
|

replied February 7th, 2013
There are some work at home jobs online, but there are a lot of scams out there. I have tried a lot of them, and have been burned by a lot. I finally found 2 that actually work. One is kind of like an investment account, it's really easy but will cost some money. Actually the other one cost money to. But it's very minimal. Right now you can start for as little as $20. I don't think there are any work at home jobs out there that where there isn't a start up fee. Don't think of it like paying to start a job. Think of like investing in your freedom. 90% of the people that work for it are stay at home moms. It really does work. I struggled for a long time to find a work at home job that works.
|
Quick Reply