Hello. I hope this is the forum to ask questions.

About four days ago, I received oral sex from a girl for my first time. It was unprotected. It only lasted a couple minutes as I didn't feel quite right since she was a good friend of mine. Anyway, lately I have been having constipation. I read somewhere that Gonorrhea can cause constipation but I wasn't sure if that was only from people that received anal sex. Is that true? I haven't felt anything else out of the normal. No discharge from my penis or weird bumps occurring anywhere. Is this just some coincidence that I happen to get constipation now or could this be Gonorrhea or another STD?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you could have an std. you should see a doctor so they can test you for one
sometimes you cant even tell the signs of an std dont show up.
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
There is a good chance that it is just a coincidence. STDs can be transmitted through oral sex, although the "oral sex giver" is more at risk than the "oral sex receiver." Many people with some of the more common STDs have no symptoms at all. So if you're unsure, testing is never a bad idea.
|
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....