Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Clear Blue/plan Fertility Monitor

User Profile
Has anyone used the clearblue fertility monitor? I just got one and this is my first month using it. My question about it is that I have had a high fertility reading for about a week. My period is pretty much regular; i'm suppose to get my period on the 17th of July but i haven't ovulated yet according to the monitor.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Baby Dust to all TTC.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
From what I understand, it can take the monitor a cycle or two to get used to you. I would keep using it and then maybe next month it will actually show your peak. Go ahead and bd though because odds are you really did ovulate.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....