Hello,

My sister is 41, she was admitted to the hospital 3 weeks ago because of rapid heartbeats. They kept her overnight for evaluation. They ran 3 blood tests througout the night to check her Cardiac Enzymes and 3 EKG's. The next morning they did one more blood test and EKG, all test results were negative. They then set her up for a Echo Stress Cardiogram. She completed that 2 weeks ago. Everything was normal.

Just yesterday my sister had a heart attack, my question is if her total cholestrol was 180, (the bad was 100). Blood Pressure (Which is 120/77) the sugar was 85. All blood work was great as was the stress echo cardigram how could she have had a heart attack? My sister is about 30lbs. overweight, I don't think that the weight would play a role in her having a heart attack, afterall, there are plenty of obese people out there who probably don't even know what their averall health status is.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kmcgoldrick
|
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....