User Profile
So this was only discovered a few days ago. I eat everything on my left side, which is where I usually get my cavities. But, a few days ago, I would have an insanely cold sensation on one of my top back teeth. I thought it was because I was breathing in air which sometimes makes my teeth feel cold due to sensitive teeth. Though today, as I was doing jumping jacks in P.E. it really started to hurt. Then we had to run, and it was so bad, I had to power walk because everytime I landed to take another step, it jolt my head a tiny bit and hurt. I dont know what this is, maybe its a bad cavity? Or my feeling fell out from a previously filled cavity?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2009
weird sensation when jogging or running on teeth
I feel something similar though it does not yet hurt but seems to feel they are a bit uneasy or loose. Did u find an answer?
|

replied September 25th, 2009
Wow, I have the same thing! It's happened before but I eventually forgot about it as it went away...
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....