I had my left knee partical replaced and when I got up, becasue of the muscles and the medication, I fell becaseu I felt like i had no leg under me. When I fell my 3 and 4th toes got curled and later very painfull and swollen. This was 6 months ago and the toes are still sore, top part is larger and they both point to the left. My other foot I do have my second toe pointing to the large toe and I did nothing to this one. What's up and is there anything I can do for any of them? I did see a Toe Align brace on Dream Products and was wondering if it would help. There are a lot of my shoes I can no longer wear because they hurt my toes. Thanks for the help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2009
toe pain
Can anyone maybe help me with some idea's here? I asked a doctor but got no response.
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2011
see the doctor to get rid of pain.

|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....