Medical Questions > Parenting > Toddlers Forum

toddler developed new habit folding arm

My son is 2 years old and he develop an new habbit folding his arm once he is not doing any thing an Im really worried about his healt Can u please assist me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 14th, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
He probably sees some else doing this.
|

replied December 29th, 2015
At this age kids generally learn habits which they see around. They love to do what others are doing.Even I had gone through such hilarious problem with my toddler. When my toddler joined Program by watching other kids he had learned weirdest habit which was so shocking for me. After watching such things it was hilarious to both of us. Its nothing serious to worry about. As they learn fast they forget too.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 1st, 2016
Try sending him to a day care, where he will be taught how to socialize among lot of other activities, my son too had similar problem, but after he joined , he has become more polite and social.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....