I have decided I'd like to try the TMJ injections, not the botox though, just the lower level ones... I'm not really sure where to start looking to find someone in my area who can do this. I am in the Sacramento, CA area.. I have searched online for "chiropactor sacramento injections" and things like this but its not turning up much.. is there something specific I should be searching for, is it usually chiropractors who give these injections? Any help / resources would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 23rd, 2010
TMJ
I believe Neuromuscular dentists give these treatments as well. Have you tried splint therapy or specific TMJ Exercises/Massage/accupucture before trying injections. Injections may help pain temporarily but it is my understanding they do not last. I pray you find relief. Ive suffered from TMJ grinding, popping and jaw/neck stiffness for past year, but it seems getting better every day. I don''t how long you''ve had it but if given some time, it is my understanding that TMJ can get better over time if you treat it kindly. I would also recommend NZymes from Nzymes.com. These are natural anti-immflamatory tablets that will help you if you take them regularly.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: TMJ, injections
Quick Reply