Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

TMJ disorder? Wisdom tooth? What is it?

Hello please help me.
Last Sunday evening, i was eating popcorn when I suddenly felt it was getting harder to chew the popcorn. During dinner I found it hard to eat. Following days after I would start chewing and then feel my jaw slowly making it harder to continue. I didnt have any pain just a tender spot behind my ear lobe. Then two days ago, every time I would eat really anything, my mouth would tense up as if I ate something sour. (Mostly felt on my left side where my jaw soreness was) anyways, today is was checking inside of my mouth and I found a bump. I believe it's a Cranker sore. It hurts when I touch it also when I rub along my cheek on the outside it hurts. Now I feel like these two could be related However my jaw stiffness is still there even though a new problem occurred. (Cranker sore ) what does this mean??? I'm so scared. I have an appointment with my dentist on Monday but In the mean, I can't help but wonder. Once again, no pain from my chewing however now that there's a cranker sore, I feel pain where the cranker sore is located.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....