Medical Questions > Cancer > Leukemia Forum

tired, weak, sores on mouth, nose won't heal, high liver enz

User Profile
Hi I was just wondering if anyone can give me some ideas of what might be wrong with me? i'm VERY tired sleeping all the time, I'm weak, I shake a lot, not hungry, I have a pain in the top part of my stomache sometimes In between the ribs, splits on the sides of my mouth been there for a month and won't heal the sane with sores inside my nose, fainting, generally feeling very unwell, my chin/neck is swollen and painful from my glands, very pale, I have red dots under my skin which are itchy, pale lips, shortness of breath when I move and walk also feel my heart racing, headaches, joint pain, bloated stomache pregnancy test negative... my blood pressure has been a little low also They put me on folic acid tablets which aren't helping, they thought I was diabetic and gave me another blood test my results are, wbc - 12.1 high, heamatocrit - 0.36 low, mchc - 35.6 high, lymphocyte - 4.4 high. Fasting glucose 6.2 high and high liver enzyme I was just looking for some opinions thanks

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2012
Leukemia Answer A38329
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing

The symptoms described by you can be due to various possibilities as deranged blood sugar, blood pressure changes, low hemoglobin, raised liver enzymes, thyroid hormone disorder etc. The blood test report described by you seems to be incomplete and does not give a proper idea. Even the blood glucose result is not giving a proper explaination.

You require a detailed physical examination and series of investigations whcih would help in exact diagnosis. On the basis of that itself appropriate treatment would be started.Kindly visit a Physician for thorough evaluation. Have well balanced diet and drink lots of water. Avoid stress and take rest.

Take care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Leukemia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.