Hi all I need some advice please............. I constantly feel tired like all the time. I have 8 hrs sleep a night but it doesn't seem enough. I have niggiling pains all over my body. Just wanted to know if any one else felt the same. Thank you Flobabe
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe This is carefull. Yes I am tired all the time. What is nigglling pains mean.? I have pain some times in different places in my body. Hve not heard from you carefull.
|

replied April 2nd, 2014
Hi carefull. I meant to say pain in different parts of my body. How are you doing? I'm doing ok just the odd days I feel like crap but feel tired all the time. Nice to speak to you again. Flobabe
|

replied April 3rd, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe. I have pain in different parts of my body to. I all ways feel tired to. I am trying to hang in there. Different day same symptoms. Are you taking any medication for your anxiety? I am on prozac ativan and Seroquel. Do you have pain in your legs? Carefull.
|

replied April 4th, 2014
Hi carefull. No not on medication I wanted to fight this my own way. Yes I have pain in my legs mainly my thighs. Sick of feeling tired all the time. Do you exercise? I don't although I walk home from work every day which takes an hour. Flobabe
|

replied April 15th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe. I exercise. i Take my dog for a walk every day. She loves it. I try to do a lot of stuff around the house like cleaning. Maybe you should try to take medication. My medication makes me tired and so doe's anxiety. Have you seen a doctor for your anxiety. Carfull.
|

replied April 21st, 2014
Hi carefull. I walk home from work every day which takes me an hour so I think that is a lot of excerise. Also I do a lot of house work when I get home as I have 2 kids to look after. How are you feeling now? I've been a little better the last few weeks but I have been on holiday from work so I've been relaxing which has helped. Take care Flobabe
|

replied April 22nd, 2014
Experienced User
HI Flobabe. How are you? Maybe you should take medication for your anxiety. It might help you. Have you seen a doctor about your anxiety? I am seeing a phychiaritrist all so . I see her about once a month. Who told you that you had anxiety? I am all ways tired but I think its from the medication I take. Especially Seroquel. That makes you real tired. Carefull.
|

replied April 22nd, 2014
Hi carefull. I've been on medication before and although it helped me I didn't want to rely on it. The doctor told me I had anxiety and although I've have had it for 6 years it has got better and I know now how to control it. I have seen a therapist which has helped me loads and I use her help and techniques she has shown me. Take care Flobabe
|

replied April 25th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi Flobabe Do you shake at all. I mean do you shake inside your body? Doe's your head shake. I have been up for 2 hours and I am all ready tired. Carefull.
|

replied April 28th, 2014
Hi carefull. Yes I do shake inside but not all the time. It's part and parcel of anxiety and that's what you have to remember although it's horrible. Take care Flobabe
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2014
Experienced User
Hi. If you are feeling tired despite of the long hours of rest there must be something wrong in your body. Try to consult your general practitioner and have some tests so you will know if there is wrong in your body. But if you are suffering from depression feeling tired all the time is one of the manifestations of depression.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...