Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

tips to loose belly fat or guide me how to loose

give me some tips to loose belly fat or guide me how to loose because i am quite fat these days
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Magdelina
|

replied June 27th, 2012
want to loose belly fat and thigh muscle.......how to do it?
As early as possible...
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2018
I've heard that belly fat is the hardest to lose - but your body holds on to excess fat because of all of the toxins in your body.

Drink water, go for a walk, and don't eat after 7pm, and if you get hungry all the time (or think about food all the time like me). Make some hot tea - there is a red tea detox out there.

They talk about the benefits of detoxing and how that red tea (rooibos tea) eliminates toxins. I think there's even a coupon on there for it at the bottom.

Good Luck! Fat is stubborn - but you have to be more stubborn. I've lost 30 pounds over the last year - it's not always easy, just one day at a time.
|
Users who thank RedwoodFit for this post: MyFloridaGreen 

replied March 19th, 2019
Reduce Upper Belly Fat
Drink Water. Drinking enough water regularly can keep a lot of lifestyle diseases at bay.
Eat Foods That Beat Stress.
Maintain A Healthy Diet.
Sleep At Least For Eight Hours.
Exercise At Least Four Days A Week.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied March 28th, 2019
Sit in Vajrasana position for 5min to 10min every day after dinner, lunch it burns fat and helps in weight loss
|

replied April 2nd, 2019
3 best ways Walking, Running, Jogging to lose belly fat and Never give until you Achieve your goal.
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2019
Start eating green vegetables, Stop eating sugar, drink more water. It will help you to loose fat faster.
|

User Profile
replied April 18th, 2019
Great question! This is a very common question for many people. Indeed, If you want to reduce belly fat so you should be drinking enough water daily. Also, you should do regular physical exercise to reduce belly fat.
|