Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Tips to boost your self-confidence

Growing up, I should concede I had low self-regard. Possibly it was my companions who made me feel that I don't have a place and I was a washout or something. What I did was simply concentrate on my studies which made me look a washout much more.

When I achieved secondary school, I started to mingle and get a gathering of companions. Some way or another, they have expanded by certainty by letting me know acclaims and the great qualities that I have.

At present, I can't say that I have 100% certainty yet I think I am sufficiently sure to confront the world.

Presently I simply need to inquire as to whether you have certainty boosting tips so that anybody here who needs certainty would figure out how to improve.

Indeed, what would you be able to guidance?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2016
Hi,
If someone lose their confidence, then don't worry. There are a lot of ways to boost confidence.
First of all you can consult with physician or doctor. He gives some advice and medications.
Here are some tips that can help you improve your confidence -
Read the motivational books
Go to outside with friends, family
Do your work own.
Do exercise, yoga and meditation
Join social community in society
Spend less time on online social media or computer
Eat healthy food and don’t drink alcohol
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Fitness
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....