User Profile
Can anyone tell me some method for weight loss?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 17th, 2011
There are many way to lose weight.so you can prefer what should be easy for you....
you can do yoga , exrcise
drink lots of water and eat green vegetable
and walk daily

Lose belly fat
|

Loosing weight fast is not a very easy task.Either you opt for a weight lose surgery or have patience and keep continuing your dieting and exercise.Some tips for loosing weight are take green leafy and non leafy green vegetables as much as possible and avoid high calories vegetables and other stuffs e.g. potato,sweet stuffs,cheese, fat, oil, butter, red meat.Take liquids as much as possible e.g. plain skimmed milk,vegetable soups,lemon water avoid sweet juice.Do exercise regularly.And keep this continue it will take some time and have patience.Whenever you feel hungry you can take tomato soup or simple vegetable soups instead of full meal or lunch, that way you will lose weight fast and would not feel hungry much.These soups does not contain much calories but vitamins and other good nutrients.

|

I suggest working out as well as a healthy diet. My suggestions:
Workout- Walk or run at least 5 times per week, and then do a rotation of arm, leg, and abdominal workouts.
Healthy diet-Lots and lots of water and liquids, leafy greens, fresh fruit (in canned the syrup isn't good), stay away from candy and chips! Also it is better to eat more small meals per day than three big ones.
Pretty basic but if you follow through it will pay off!
|

why should do a weight lose surgery..., first we have patience...need to do yoga and exercise these after that we go to weight lose surgery..

LOse belly fat
|

User Profile
replied May 25th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I would suggest you three things.
1) Regular aerobic excercise half an hour a day five times a week.
2) Start Modified atkin diet and avoid snacks.
3) Green tea extract and lemon juice in the morning time.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.