I have been smelling smoke for the past several months. No one in the house smokes so it is not that. I also experience Tinitus as well. What do you think is wrong?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2009
Supporter
There is another post on the same subject. See "Smelling smoke all the time" under the Headaches and Migraines forum. On page three I posted a response that I hope will help. I visited several websites that said smelling smoke when there is none can be caused by chemical sensitivity.
|

replied May 31st, 2012
Tinnitus, headaches
I too smell exhaust fumes on and off also bad headaches 2 to 3 a week. And have had tinnitus since I was 12yr now 58yr. I had a thyroidectomy 10yrs ago for Hoshimotos I have constant post nasal drip in back of my throat. If I fly I get very bad ear infections. When I was 3 yr I fell out of a window approximately 20ft onto a steel grate. I suffered a con cushion and facial swelling. Could I have a brain tumor?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....