Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Tingling/Whole body itching/Sensations

This has been going on in my life for 6-7 months+ I've lost count of how long it's been here. I wake up constantly at crazy times like 3am-5am unable to sleep, often having to take something to fall asleep again, my whole body tingles all over, it starts at my head and affects my eyes, nose, ears, mouth, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, chest, leg, between my legs even in my anus, it's the most frustrating sensation I have ever felt similar to bugs crawling all over me.

Things I've done

+Blood tests for liver/kidney/anemia etc
+Stool tests
+Fexofenadine/Citirizine combination
+Changed washing power, conditioner
+Bought sheet covers for bugs/bedbugs and cleaned entire house
+Washing in bleach/borax to elimite any kind of skin parasites
+Treated with lyclear cream for scabies (didn't change anything)
+Used diatomaceous earth on sheets and carpets, even taking food grade in case it's a stomach parasite
+using emu oil for skin conditions and also taking multivitamins on top of all the other stuff
+bought brand new allergenic quilts/pillows
+using alergenic shower creams/hair products

I am at my wits end. This is driving me to the point of complete insanity and is honestly destroying my life, I don't feel listened to by my doctor and the only person taking me seriously is my flatmate and another friend who is having similar issues with himself and his little girl. None of us can explain whats going on, I have tried absolutely everything, some people tell me it's an allergy but to what I just don't know and nobody is telling me and frankly it NEVER goes away even if I do everything to wash it off my body so my conclusion it's something to do with nerves being trapped...

PLEASE I AM BEGGING SOMEONE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!! THIS IS DRIVING ME TO THE POINT OF MADNESS.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2016
If all your medical tests and valuations have turned out to be normal, the your symptoms are more likely to be psychological and not physical.

Consulting a psychiatrist and seeking proper medications would be helpful.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Allergy, Anemia
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.