Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Tingling in head and weakness in limbs

About 4 months ago I started with a dull ache under the right rib cage. Had abdominal ultrasound, blood work, chest xrays which all came back normal. Since this pain I have now started with tingling in the head, head pain behind the right ear, pain along the spine and just recently I have noticed occasional weakness in my legs. I was hoping that some of these symptoms could be related to being on Cymbalta or Welbutrin, but now am concerned it could be something more. Can you tell me of neurological disorders these may be symptoms of.

I will be seeing an neurologist soon but wanted to get some basic information before going to him.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 28th, 2009
Hi

I was wondering if you ever got any answers. About 2 years ago i developed similar symptoms and since then get have got worse with no answers. any help?

Thanks
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....