Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

tight stomach torn mucsle w/ vaginal bleeding

Okay, Well i am a concerned boyfriend. Today i felt my girlfriends stomach and it was rather tight towards her upper abdominal area. Now not to be negative but she has a bit of stomach to her (medium sized). Okay well, Today she was complaining about how her stomach was really hurting. How she described it, It almost sounded like a torn mucsle. Well, She gets home and calls me up telling me she has very light bleeding. But shes not suppose to be on her period for another 3 weeks, which she tells me never happens. She IS on birth control, and starts her period the same day every month. Both her and I want to know what this could be, and should we be concerned? Plz Help. A.S.A.P.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 18th, 2009
You say she has a regular period. So it sounds like she just got off her period or she may be preagnant. Birth control pills also change hormones. Just to be on the safe side I would have it checked.And also how long has she been on the pill? That also may be something in hormone change if she just started the pill.
|

She has been on the same Birth control for a little over a year
|

If it was light pink spotting, she may be preagnant. I am not sure I am just saying when I was on the pill I had light spotting and I was preagnant. your best bet is to see a doctor.
|

Wow, well thanks for the insight. Gosh, If so it's really the wrong time for her to be. but i guess all will work out for the best
|

replied February 19th, 2009
Good luck to you both. Hope everything is ok. Remember that is not a diagnosis so just check into thing. But to ease your mind it dosent sound serious.
|

replied February 19th, 2009
Lol thank you Smile cause for sure, now i'm a little bit worried.

hmmmm is pregnant the only thing that it sounds life or does anyone else have something it might be. Nikki keep me informed on if theres anything else it may be. or try to lower my heart rate Razz ha
|
Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....