Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Tight muscles in lower abdomen, nauseous, mood swings...

User Profile
So, my boyfriend pointed out I had like tight muscles in my lower abdomen right about where my cramps normally are, I have been nauseous the past few days and period isn't due for another week or so, I normally don't pms this early and it's not like cramping it is a totally different feeling, almost like when you sprain a muscle. I have been bloated lately also, the pain and tightness is consistent, but I think I might try putting some heat on it so I can fall asleep. I have been woken up by the tightness also. I have been taking my birth control, didn't miss one pill. I am only 17 years old, I have been having mood swings like mad crazy and those happen out of nowhere, one second I will be happy and laughing, the next minute I will be sad and crying, no idea why. I have been having really bad headaches too, I don't know if they are all related or what, I have had a UTI before and this feels totally different. I haven't been exercising more then normal, just walking or jogging like normal. Any and all help is welcomed!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 26th, 2013
I have the exact same thing, only I'm a bit younger, the only thing I can say is that maybe you should take a "test" cuz the pill isn't 100% and it never hurt's to make sure. Don't freak tho I hope everything works out
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...