Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Tight Chest & Feel Like Burning Up

Hello. Not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I'm wondering if anyone can offer any advice: for the last month or two I've been having random instances where the top of my chest gets feels tight and it becomes a bit hard to breathe (but no physical pain) and at the same time my body feels like I'm burning up no matter the temperature of where I am. I'm not sick with fever, I just get this internal heat wave radiating in my head and my chest gets tight and uncomfortable. It only seems to happen when I'm at home reading or watching a movie, or in a loud environment.
Any ideas what it is and what I do? thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 12th, 2013
(perhaps I should add this "thing" only lasts for maybe 5 mins at a time, but sometimes leaves me with a head ache and occasionally blurring my vision or makes my eyes see black spots for a minute or two).
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....