(I am not a native English speaker, but I hope my question will be clear for you and I hope on your help very much.)
I am female, 28 years old.
I am suffering from constant, permanent contractions in the muscles of my throat and tongue. It started one day 4 months ago from tics in different part of the body - head, arms or legs that appeared from time to time. Partly I could control them - for example if I strained one arm it stayed calm, but then the movement appears in any other part of the body - other arm, legs or head. But having relaxed I discovered that all these tics had the one source, it was constant contractions in the muscles of my stomach, to be exact in the lower part of stomach. These movements were constant and they had something similar with contractions of the womb during the orgasm(I am sorry for these details ). And the point is those contractions in lower part of stomach had began just after coitus with my husband(and I had an orgasm then ). Later(in a fortnight after beginning)this contractions went from stomach to the throat and they are still there. I am in despair.These contractions (hyperkinesias?)caused the disorder of sleep(I sleep only under strong pills). Tell me please whether there is connection within the orgasm contractions and these"after orgasm'hyperkinesias (at first in stomach and now in throat)?May the orgasm contractions cause this disorder?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 19th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
KateRRR,

There is not a known disorder that would stem from uterine contractions. However, all of the fascilluations you are mentioning, as well as the tightness, could be coming from a systemic disorder, causing all of the them.

But, the only way to know would be to have an evaluation by a neurologist. It may also require other testing, such as an MRI or electrical studies.

Hope you find a reason for your problem. Good luck.
|

replied November 19th, 2011
Gaelic, thank you very much for you answer!
I have an MRI(brain), it's normal. There's a problem in evalutaion because these contractions moved from the stomach(then they were seen to other people) to higher parts- head (contraction of the tongue, contraction in temples - they barely can seen to other people, for example, the doctor can think that I make movements of my tongue myself). Tell me then please how to diagnost(officially) these movements?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....