Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Nausea Forum

Throwing up morning after drinking

Ok about six months ago i went to a couple concerts and drank pretty heavily and this was my first couple times drinking. I was okay and it was the time of my life and was fine the next morning but did wake up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. After this i drank moderatley a couple times wigh friends and was fine also but recently about 1 month ago i drank fairly heavily and woke up puking bowel for about 3-4 hours with nausea. I didnt think much of it and saw it as a natural hangover but i drank another time and same thing happened but i was barely drunk. I only threw up 3x but still not fun at all. I would really need some help. I will stop drinking if i need to but im at the prime of my life and dont want to not be able to have any fun with friends at parties etc.. thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 22nd, 2017
(online)
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Too much alcohol caused this discomfort, get evaluated for pancreatitis, if clear then its gastritis, quit drinking or at least limit it to minimum and get supportive remedies.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply
Must Read
You've probably had a case of food poisoning at least one in your life...but what types of food poisoning exist? Basics on food poisoning here....
Not everyone will get sick from contaminated food. Learn who is more at risk of food poisoning, and what factors increase bacterial growth here....
How do you know if you've got a case of salmonella food poisoning versus e. coli? Learn the basic symptoms of food poisoning and when to seek help here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Nausea , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.