Throwing up blood every time i brush my teeth is it anything i have too worry about?? what can it be? hb thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 8th, 2008
Supporter
You should see a doctor immediately if you are experiencing blood in the vomit. You may be experiencing the symptoms of a bleeding ULCER or another serious condition such as CANCER. Other possible causes of vomitting blood including ingested blood (swallow blooding during a nosebleed, for example), prolonged or vigorous vomiting and/or internal inflammation. Vomiting red blood indicates that bleeding began just before you vomited. If the blood is black or appears dark brown and has the texture of old coffee grounds, the blood has been in your stomach for a longer time.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: throwing up
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....