Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

this is weird .. please don't think i am crazy

is there sumthing really wrong>
yes
no
100%  100%  [ 2 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
hi .. i am extremely alone .. i usuallly like to be alone but lately i can't stand it ... but at the same ti,e still don't want to see people i have trouble eating .. i don't want to eat at all i am very thin and cannot afford not to eat .. and then when i do eat i eat junk and i eat alot sumtimes until i throw up .. i have trouble sleeping.. even getting to sleep .... then i don't remember falling alseep and sumtimes i wake up in the middle of the night crying or bleeding from chewing my mouth ...and cannot remember any dreams or anything just feel like crap... i have scarey thoughts .. about eath all the time .. and i am afraid.... i act stronggand no 1 knows .. should i see a dr about this .. i don't know .. if it will just paass . i have been depressed times before but i usually just pull myself out and focus on sumthing else.. it seems to have caught up wth me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2010
I think its probably time to see someone about this.
Your local docter maybe.Not all of these things are too out of the ordinary but it sounds like you are having alot of trouble with this recently.
I am not a professional at all but i do think that this may become very unhealthy after some time if not already.
I hope to hear that you get better soon though.
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2010
and ps..i dont think your crazy.
It just sounds like youre a bit overwhealmed by it all.
and try to mix with people a little more, anyway you can. just remember that nothing bad can happen if you go for help
|
Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....