Okay,

so im eighteen years old. Lately I have become thirsty alot. Please dont say it diabetes. I do have acid reflux, so do you think its from that??
And my vision has been weird. Like, i see everything giving off too much light and it makes me squint my eyes.
I dont know if this is apart of a symptom to something I have or what.
But i do wear my contacts ALOT.
I also get alot of headaches.
Sooo...what do you think???? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 25th, 2008
I know you don't want to hear it but you need to go to the doctor and get your sugar checked. I highly doubt that diabetes would affect your eyes so early, so I'm not so sure that the two are related. But it's possible. Your eyes could hurt from a migraine, and the thirst could be unrelated. Honestly, you need to go to the doc!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....